Description of job position
- Receiving, approving, and, when necessary, investigating client's accounts payable invoices.
- Coding payables for accounts payable clerks to input.
- Communicating (both in verbal and written form) with clients, client suppliers, vendors, and track of client assets.
- Handling client mail.
- Preparing appropriate schedules and reporting as requested by clients and partners.
- Depositing accounts receivables into client bank accounts.
- Handling client payroll.
- Handling investments.
- Receiving, reviewing, and posting broker statements.
- Assisting accountants on tax return preparation.
- Performing other duties as assigned from time to time by accountants or partners.
Position Bookkeeper - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Set fair employee remuneration
Salary report for the company
39.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used