Description of job position
- Maintaining accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies and administrative regulations.
- Counseling individuals to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their educational or vocational situations.
- Conferring with parents or guardians, teachers, other counselors and administrators to resolve students' behavioral, academic and other problems.
- Providing crisis intervention to students when difficult situations arise at schools.
- Identifying cases involving domestic abuse or other family problems affecting students' development.
Position Pedagogue - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Archivist, Registry Administrator
Education, Science & Research
Public Administration, Self-governance
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
39.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used