Description of job position
- Making walking, sports, social, home, work, medical, and other footwear.
- Receiving damaged and worn shoes from customers.
- Operating shoemaking machinery and equipment.
- Sawing inner and outer parts of shoes together.
- Gluing loose soles.
- Removing and replacing broken or damaged heels.
- Handing over adjusted and repaired shoes.
- Ordering missing shoemaking material.
- Selling complementary footwear products.
Position Cobbler - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1439 - 3237 PLN
Postal Delivery Worker - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1716 - 3896 PLN
Cobbler - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
2074 - 3557 PLN
Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
2037 - 3635 PLN
Managing Director - Top Management
4177 - 39639 PLN
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
173.00 PLN excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used