Description of job position
- Responsibility for planting, spraying, collecting, storing and selling agricultural products.
- Operating agricultural machinery and equipment and keeping them in working order.
- Collecting the samples of crops and livestock.
- Conducting experiments aimed at increasing the fertility of crops, livestock performance and their resistance to disease and pests.
- Keeping records of discovered facts, their analysing and drawing conclusions.
- Cleaning and sterilising the laboratory and laboratory equipment.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Agricultural Technician - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
2,080 - 3,590 PLN
2,543 - 5,156 PLN
Agriculture, Food Industry
2,340 - 5,439 PLN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
2,637 - 5,055 PLN
8,087 - 25,895 PLN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used