Description of job position
- Processing applications for the issuance of credit and debit cards.
- Communicating with companies issuing credit cards and bank branches.
- Participating in the creation and updating of internal regulations.
- Cooperating with project managers on new projects.
- Solving complaints.
- Assessing the suitability of motives on credit cards in your own design.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Card Services Clerk - Banking in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,700 - 4,273 PLN
Retail Store Manager
3,926 - 8,626 PLN
Card Services Clerk
2,738 - 8,724 PLN
3,273 - 7,981 PLN
Chief Executive Officer
9,570 - 53,632 PLN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used