Description of job position
- Recovering overdue receivables from the customers of a leasing company.
- Registering and controlling overdue receivables.
- Processing and sending written and e-mail reminders.
- Communicating with debtors and other departments within the company.
- Planning repayment schedules in the event of the insolvency of debtors.
- Registering and checking payments in the system.
- Preparing materials for the legal department.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Claims Administrator - Banking in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3,490 - 4,187 PLN
Insurance premium collection officer
3,490 - 7,793 PLN
3,490 - 8,610 PLN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
3,490 - 7,590 PLN
Chief Executive Officer
10,683 - 53,669 PLN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 98.33 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used