Description of job position
- Providing advice to clients regarding mortgage products and services.
- Communicating with real estate agencies, building investors, authorities and other entities.
- Acquiring potential clients.
- Processing and assessing customers’ requests for mortgage loans.
- Performing administrative tasks associated with the provision of mortgage loans.
- Concluding mortgage loan agreements.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Mortgage Specialist - Banking in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Medicine & Social Care
2,700 - 3,354 PLN
Wood Processing Industry
3,653 - 6,935 PLN
2,766 - 8,134 PLN
Master in Vocational Education
Education, Science & Research
3,628 - 6,982 PLN
10,730 - 27,073 PLN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used