Description of job position
- Examining humans, animals, plants, microorganisms and other living organisms and their relationship to the environment in which they occur.
- Performing research and investigative activities in the form of experiments in scientific laboratories as well as in the field.
- Investigating the causes of disease.
- Participating in the development of new drugs.
- Completing scientific reports, and publishing and presenting them to professionals as well as the lay public.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Biologist - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
2,080 - 4,206 PLN
Construction & Real Estate
2,269 - 6,714 PLN
Education, Science & Research
2,582 - 6,284 PLN
Medicine & Social Care
2,591 - 6,277 PLN
8,271 - 38,229 PLN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used