Description of job position
- Teaching natural sciences and general education subjects.
- Keeping attendance records and records of the lessons given in the classroom.
- Explaining new lessons to students, dictation of notes.
- Testing the students’ knowledge in the form of verbal answers and written tests.
- Assessing the students’ knowledge using marks.
- Preparing educational aids to support the educational process.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Primary School Teacher - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
2,080 - 3,590 PLN
Registry Administration Officer
2,492 - 6,146 PLN
Primary School Teacher
Education, Science & Research
2,944 - 5,554 PLN
Contract Administration Officer
2,586 - 6,021 PLN
8,087 - 25,895 PLN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used