Description of job position
- Managing the operation of a school canteen.
- Responsibility for observing hygiene and food culture in a school canteen.
- Managing and supervising the work of subordinate staff.
- Ensuring compliance with the nutrient values in the meals served.
- Compiling a weekly menu.
- Ensuring the economical management of the assigned funds.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position School Canteen Manager - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
2,080 - 4,206 PLN
2,251 - 4,225 PLN
School Canteen Manager
Education, Science & Research
2,102 - 4,434 PLN
2,080 - 5,350 PLN
8,271 - 38,229 PLN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used