Description of job position
- Participating in drawing up individual education plans for a child and in their upbringing and education.
- Providing individual special educational, therapeutic and rehabilitation services.
- Providing consulting services to legal representatives in connection with an individual education plan for a child.
- Providing consultations and professional consulting services and methodical assistance to teachers.
- Providing information and communication with advisory bodies.
- Submitting proposals and suggestions to improve and streamline educational work with disabled children and children with special educational needs.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Special Needs Teacher - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
2,080 - 3,590 PLN
Arts & Culture
3,164 - 6,476 PLN
Special Needs Teacher
Education, Science & Research
3,326 - 6,311 PLN
Construction & Real Estate
2,415 - 7,626 PLN
8,087 - 25,895 PLN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used