Description of job position
- Specification, design, implementation, and installation of a solution following client defined requirements.
- Proposal and definition of control system requirements.
- Definition and configuration of sequential, paired, and discrete circuits.
- Securing software development support.
- Creating technical documentation for application solutions.
- Securing technical support and engineering work at the client's site.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Electrical Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
2,700 - 4,206 PLN
Digital marketing specialist
Marketing, Advertising, PR
3,770 - 7,391 PLN
Electrical & Power Engineering
3,301 - 8,733 PLN
3,895 - 7,971 PLN
8,271 - 38,229 PLN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used