Description of job position
- Diagnosing faults in electronic devices using conventional measuring instruments.
- Drawing up measurement protocols.
- Reading and drawing electronic diagrams.
- Addressing malfunctions by exchanging defective parts with new ones.
- Mounting and debugging electronic components and equipment.
- Updating the internal operating system (firmware).
- Unblocking mobile phones, satellite receivers, etc.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Electronics Electrician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,700 - 3,253 PLN
2,700 - 6,773 PLN
Electrical & Power Engineering
2,842 - 6,035 PLN
Junior Graphic Designer
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
2,700 - 5,954 PLN
7,250 - 39,224 PLN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used