Description of job position
- Ensuring and coordinating specialised inspections, tests and repairs of power equipment.
- Drawing up production plans of energy consumption.
- Reviewing the rational use of energy in the company.
- Keeping records of energy consumption of the individual departments of society.
- Running calculations of charges on heat meters, electricity meters, gas meters and water meters.
- Proposing measures aimed at reducing energy consumption.
- Preparing documents for tenders for energy suppliers.
Position Power Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,700 - 3,253 PLN
3,181 - 8,356 PLN
Electrical & Power Engineering
3,140 - 8,487 PLN
3,519 - 7,993 PLN
7,250 - 39,224 PLN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used