Description of job position
- Self-reliant production of a wide range of creative graphic concepts without detailed assignments from clients.
- Incorporating clients’ comments into graphic designs.
- Transferring drawings from paper to electronic form using a scanner.
- Setting the final style and colours of drawings in a graphics program.
- Exporting graphic designs in the desired format.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Senior Graphic Designer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,700 - 3,253 PLN
3,785 - 10,973 PLN
Senior Graphic Designer
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
4,412 - 11,199 PLN
3,933 - 10,805 PLN
7,250 - 39,224 PLN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used