Description of job position
- Monitoring the market and activities of competitors.
- Organising and coordinating support marketing activities, exhibitions etc.
- Analysing and evaluating the success of marketing activities.
- Developing and streamlining of marketing activities.
- Participating in launching new products.
- Communicating with suppliers providing services.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Marketing Officer - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Agriculture, Food Industry
300 - 300 PLN
Power-Generating Machinery Operator
Electrical & Power Engineering
2,842 - 5,367 PLN
Marketing, Advertising, PR
2,344 - 6,033 PLN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,938 - 6,339 PLN
8,026 - 43,352 PLN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 174.00 PLN excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used