Description of job position
- Designing, coordinating, implementing and evaluating marketing campaigns in cooperation with the supervisor.
- Selecting appropriate communication channels for each marketing activity.
- Market monitoring at local, regional, national and international level.
- Taking part in creating a marketing plan and budget.
- Preparing and updating company presentations.
- Communicating with service providers and advertising agencies; negotiating terms and conditions.
- Updating the content of the company`s Intranet and Internet sites.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Marketing Specialist - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,416 - 3,268 PLN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
3,297 - 7,088 PLN
Marketing, Advertising, PR
2,777 - 6,911 PLN
Retail Store Manager
2,883 - 7,316 PLN
8,401 - 37,020 PLN
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
175.00 PLN excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used