Description of job position
- Execute search keyword discovery and expansion.
- Perform SEO page audits.
- Perform external back link analysis and provide recommendations.
- Perform internal link optimization.
- Perform SEO technical analysis and evaluation.
- Monitor, track, and report on SEO metrics, including trend analysis, and keyword performance
- Perform site quality checks, including navigation, content currency and broken link analysis
- Perform usability analysis
Position SEO analyst - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Agriculture, Food Industry
300 - 300 PLN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
2,939 - 7,123 PLN
Marketing, Advertising, PR
3,094 - 6,947 PLN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
4,115 - 6,630 PLN
8,026 - 43,352 PLN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 174.00 PLN excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used