Description of job position
- Reading drawings.
- Setting up the cutter.
- Processing semifinished products using a cutter with an emphasis placed on maintaining the desired shape, dimensions and tolerances.
- Simple surface finish treatment of semifinished products.
- Carrying out the simple repairs and maintenance of machinery and equipment.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Milling-Machine Operator - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
595 - 927 EUR
Deputy shop manager
595 - 1,375 EUR
595 - 1,136 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
595 - 1,383 EUR
1,822 - 8,422 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used