Description of job position
- Making machines, machinery and appliances operational in engineering production.
- Analysing faults in order to identify the reasons why they originated.
- Performing repairs of machines, machinery and appliances by replacing faulty components with new ones, or by modifying software.
- Managing and checking technical documentation and keeping it up to date.
- Ensuring technical support of processes and products in engineering production.
Position Technician - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Plumber - Service Industries
2116 - 3131 PLN
Metallurgy Engineer - Mining, Metallurgy
2558 - 6491 PLN
Technician - Mechanical Engineering
2528 - 6543 PLN
Co-ordinator - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
2875 - 6122 PLN
Managing Director - Top Management
6266 - 30848 PLN
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
39.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used