Description of job position
- Conducting random, extraordinary, dynamic, and final inspections.
- Documenting errors in production.
- Cooperating with the manufacturing department in the implementation of action plans, corrective measures, and process improvement.
- Implementing technical solutions aimed at eliminating errors of processes and products.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Quality Inspector - Quality Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Education, Science & Research
2,080 - 3,507 PLN
Agriculture, Food Industry
2,356 - 5,418 PLN
2,105 - 5,765 PLN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
2,084 - 5,796 PLN
10,573 - 28,860 PLN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used