The salary range of employees working in Poland is, by default, in the range of 632.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 2,429.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Poland into wage bands in EUR.
Average salary and range in Poland by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Poland (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Poland (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. IT Architect Information Technology
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. IT Manager Management
8. Senior Project Manager Management
9. Finance Manager Management
10. Lead developer Information Technology
11. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
13. Software Engineer Information Technology
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Call Centre Director Top Management
17. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
18. Judge Law & Legislation
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Product owner Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Poland (EUR)
1. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
2. Porter, Information Staff General labour
3. Cashier Commerce
4. Cleaner General labour
5. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
6. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
7. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
8. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
9. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Security Guard Security & Protection
12. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
14. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
15. Au-pair General labour
16. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Funeral service worker Service Industries
18. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
19. Cashier Banking
20. Packer Production
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary